April 11, 18, 25, and May 2, 9, & 23. 7-9PM, $395
Early Registration Discount: Register by March 21 and pay only $350. Click Here!
Your family is a living system that is organized, calibrated, and fed by emotional connection.
It’s not just the idea of emotional connection that makes things go well in family life, however, it’s the felt-sense, by each and every member, of being seen, understood, accepted, claimed and cherished.
When things are going off the rails in family life, it often doesn’t feel intuitive to stressed out parents to consider that warming up the emotional connections might just be the key to better functioning as unit.
And even if emotional connection does seem intuitively right for solving child and family upsets, it’s often not easy to know how to begin to turn things back around when disgruntled feelings, off-track behavior, lack of cooperation, or other challenges, have become the norm.
In this six-week class, you will be invited to try on and experience a new way of approaching your family challenges. You’ll learn how to:
- Assess how well you are actually doing as a family (chances are, it’s better than you think)
- Make little tweaks and tune-ups for for fewer upsets (including yours)
- Accurately read the signs when things are about to turn south in your family
- Understand the root cause of troubling behavior and emotional meltdowns
- Respond in ways that meet the deeper needs a child is presenting
- Take care of yourself as the “master regulator” of the living system of your family
Come to class prepared to understand things in a new way, and willing to bring practices home each week to try out with your kids—you’ll be amazed at how quickly the living system of your family can begin to take on a warmer, sweeter, and more well-running culture.
You deserve it, and so do your kids.
Ready to register?
It will take you to the site of my husband, where you can register and make your payment securely.