Dear Parent who Connects
If you are one of the parents who wished that the parenting class they took with me could meet again, even if occasionally, if you miss the supportive environment of those meetings, and if you are worried that you lose the touch of Parenting by Connection, I have something exciting to share with you.
If you have taken a BEU or have had significant coaching with me, you are hereby invited you to join Parent Connect East Bay. Parent Connect East Bay is a community for those who parent by connection. With others you will form a community of parents who speak your language, who you can call on for support and who understand your struggles.
Joining Parent Connect East Bay has these important benefits:
- You can participate in monthly Q&A phone calls, where I will answer your specific questions (and you can listen to the recording if you have to miss a call). The first one will take place on December 11, and you are invited.
- You will receive a quarterly newsletter full of seasonally timed advice for you and your family. To download a free electronic copy of the Fall 2013 newsletter, you can click on this link.
- You will receive a 40% reduction off of my standard coaching rates.
- You can choose to join a local call list to receive and offer support when parenting is especially challenging.
- You will be invited to attend workshops for free that address specific parenting situations focusing on single parents, forming strong couples or other specialized topics. Joining
Parent Connect East Bay costs $97 per calendar year. The monthly calls alone make that worthwhile, and if you receive coaching from me, the benefits will quickly add up. If you join before the end of this year, I will offer you a one-time coaching package of 3 sessions for the price of 2 (at the reduced membership rate, of course). You can schedule these coaching sessions at any time between now and the end of next year.