I accompany parents in the struggles and joys of raising kids, and helping to cultivate a culture of connection, respect, and mutual enjoyment in your life together as a family. I nurture and guide you, as you nurture and guide them, so that they can bring their giftedness & care to shine in our world. I work with parents of children, youth, and teens to:
- help parents reflect, heal, and grow into the family leaders they want to be
- develop increased confidence, groundedness, and spaciousness in each parent, and between the parents
- establish a family culture of connection, mutual enjoyment, healthy structure and warm limits, respect and appreciation
- create a "blueprint of belonging" inside the child, supporting their healthy development, openness and curiosity in learning, compassionate engagement with peers, and thoughtfulness about the larger community and world
- cultivate joy, awe, and wonder into your life as a family
Soulcare sessions give parents, therapists, teachers, and care providers a place to return to the seat of your authentic self. Soulcare sessions are a safe place for people of any faith tradition, race, gender, or life orientation, to reflect, metabolize your life experiences, befriend your inner shadows, and come home to wholeness, self-belonging, and renewed connection with the sacred (of your understanding). These sessions are an investment in your wholeness, and your wholeness supports wholeness for those in your care and in the wider community.
The Thread is my online journal where I publish articles sharing my reflections and learning about parenting, ministering, and co-creating new possibilities for collective racial healing and liberation on the racial fault lines of a progressive, yet tragically racially divided community.